Hyundai to showcase multi-purpose vehicle HND-7 at Auto ExpoDecember 29th, 2011 - 9:41 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 29 (IANS) Automobile major Hyundai Thursday said it will showcase its multi-purpose vehicle HND-7 at the Auto Expo beginning here Jan 5.
“We are showcasing some very exciting cars from our international range at the Auto Expo,” said Arvind Saxena, director for marketing and sales, Hyundai Motor India.
The cars to be showcased include the three-door utility coupe Veloster and premium sedan Elantra.
“Showcased in the New Delhi Auto Expo 2008 as concept car the Veloster will be present as a premium crossover utility vehicle,” Saxena said in a statement.
“The new Elantra for display at the Expo is a sedan with sporty looks. Internationally, it is available in two engine options in both manual and automatic transmissions.”
The company added that its existing offering in India which range from Eon to the Santa Fe will also be on display at the expo.
The 11th edition of the biennial exhibition is being jointly organised by Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), and the Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA).
Around 50 new two-wheelers, cars, buses and trucks would be launched at the Expo.
Some 1,500 exhibitors from 24 countries would participate in the trade show.
- New launches to dazzle visitors at Auto Expo - Jan 01, 2012
- Mega-launches, big-ticket announcements at Delhi Auto Expo - Jan 03, 2012
- Hyundai to increase car prices from January - Dec 07, 2011
- Hyundai Motor's November sales up 28.1 percent - Dec 01, 2011
- Hyundai's domestic sales up by six percent - Sep 01, 2012
- Hyundai's June sales up by 3.5 percent - Jul 02, 2012
- Fifty new vehicle launches at Auto Expo 2012 - Dec 21, 2011
- Hyundai unveils concept MPV - Hexa Space - Jan 05, 2012
- Nissan unveils multi-purpose vehicle Evalia - Jan 05, 2012
- International auto expo opens in Sharjah - Oct 15, 2010
- Auto industry to entice customers with new launches in 2011 - Jan 16, 2011
- Hyundai's February sales down, exports fall - Mar 01, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki cars to cost more - Jan 05, 2012
- Hyundai Motor's April sales up 4.9 percent - May 02, 2012
- Hyundai's May sales zoom by 16.6 percent - Jun 01, 2012
Tags: acma, arvind, auto expo, automatic transmissions, biennial exhibition, cii, component manufacturers, confederation of indian industry, elantra, engine options, eon, expo 2008, hyundai motor, hyundai motor india, indian automobile manufacturers, manufacturers association, multi purpose vehicle, new elantra, saxena, two wheelers