Hyundai Motor posts operating profitJuly 26th, 2012 - 1:34 pm ICT by IANS
Seoul, July 26 (IANS) Hyundai Motor, South Korea’s No.1 automaker, posted 2.5 trillion won ($2.18 billion) in operating profit for the second quarter, a regulatory filing showed Thursday.
Consolidated operating profit, which includes profits from overseas affiliates, reached 2.5 trillion won during the April-June period, up 17.7 percent from a year earlier, according to the regulatory filing. From three months before, the profit expanded 9.6 percent, reported Xinhua.
Sales advanced 9.2 percent year-on-year to 21.94 trillion won in the three months ending June 30, and net income amounted to 2.55 trillion won, up 10.4 percent from the same period last year.
- Hyundai Motor posts $2 bn operating profit in Q1 - Apr 26, 2012
- LG Electronics posts operating profit - Jul 25, 2012
- LG Electronics posts $394 mn operating profit - Apr 25, 2012
- POSCO's operating profit drops in Q1 - Apr 20, 2012
- Samsung Electronics' operating profit grows 13 percent in Q3 - Oct 28, 2011
- Samsung Electronics posts operating profit - Jul 27, 2012
- Samsung Electronics posts $5 bn operating profit - Apr 27, 2012
- Samsung Electronics expects record operating profit - Jul 06, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2012
- Honda Motor quarterly net profit surges - Jul 31, 2012
- South Korea's auto production plunges - Sep 09, 2012
- Bharti Airtel's quarterly net profit drops - Aug 03, 2011
- LG Electronics' earnings turns into red in Q3 - Oct 26, 2011
- ICICI Bank quarterly net profit rises 31 percent - Apr 27, 2012
- Chinese aviation industry profits shrink - May 08, 2012