Hyundai launches Accent model to run on cooking gasMay 21st, 2009 - 5:36 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 21 (IANS) Hyundai Motors Thursday launched an LPG variant of its popular mid-sized sedan Accent, complementing the existing petrol, diesel and CNG variants already available.
Dubbed the ‘Accent eco’, the car with a bi-fuel capability will be available for Rs.533,390 ex-showroom in Delhi, about Rs.35,000 costlier than the petrol variant.
“The LPG version will only add to the appeal of the Accent, as it will not only be cheaper to run and maintain but is also eco-friendly,” said managing director H.S. Lheem.
The factory-fitted LPG or cooking gas kit in the ‘Accent eco’ carries a two-year manufacturer warranty.
- Hyundai launches three-new LPG powered variants of Eon - Jan 16, 2012
- Hyundai launches LPG variant of hatchback i10 - Nov 22, 2011
- Hyundai to increase production of Verna - Jun 28, 2011
- Nissan launches diesel variant of mid-size sedan Sunny - Dec 12, 2011
- Maruti Suzuki launches SX4's diesel variant - Feb 22, 2011
- Maruti launches CNG variants of top five models - Aug 13, 2010
- Volkswagen to reduce Polo, Vento prices to boost sales - Sep 04, 2012
- Ford launches two new variants of Fiesta sedan - Jul 14, 2011
- Nissan launches mid-size sedan Sunny - Sep 20, 2011
- Hyundai launches new Elantra - Aug 13, 2012
- Fiat launches new versions of Linea and Punto - Jan 04, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki unveils new Swift DZire - Feb 01, 2012
- Honda launches new variant of City sedan - Dec 14, 2011
- Volkswagen launches Passat's next generation model - Mar 29, 2011
- Toyota launches new variants of Corolla Altis sedan - Jun 16, 2011