Hyderabad airport to increase user development feeOctober 27th, 2010 - 8:41 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, Oct 27, (IANS) GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd. (GHIAL) Wednesday said it has got clearance from the airport regulator to increase the user development fee (UDF) from Nov 1.
“Consequent to the approval received from the AERA (airport economic regulatory authority), GHIAL, the developer and operator of Rajiv Gandhi International Airport will be increasing (RGIA) the UDF for both domestic and international out bound passengers,” said the company in a statement.
According to the company, the new UDF charges from Nov 1, will be Rs.430 for domestic and Rs.1,700 for international outbound passengers
Currently the UDF charges at the airport is Rs.375 for domestic and Rs.1,000 for international outbound passengers The charges are also inclusive of service tax.
- Hyderabad airport gets greenhouse certification - Apr 02, 2012
- No action or comment on leaked report: Ajit Singh - May 23, 2012
- Kingfisher, Air India owe Rs.525 crore to GMR - Apr 10, 2012
- Hyderabad airport handled 8.6 million passengers last year - Apr 12, 2012
- Hyderabad international airport bags award - Feb 29, 2012
- Regulator asks airlines not to increase fares - Jul 16, 2012
- Cathay Pacific launches cargo service to Hyderabad - May 17, 2012
- IndiGo launches Dubai-Hyderabad daily flight - Aug 07, 2012
- Can't interfere in AERA decisions: Ajit Singh - Apr 26, 2012
- GMR launches 'Fly via Hyderabad' campaign in Chhattisgarh - Jan 27, 2012
- Super jumbo makes emergency landing at Hyderabad airport - Oct 23, 2011
- Relief for Delhi fliers as court stays airport fee - Jun 02, 2011
- Kingfisher flight returns to Hyderabad after snag - Oct 29, 2011
- No growth in passenger traffic at Hyderabad airport - Aug 23, 2012
- Cathay Pacific announces Hyderabad-Hong Kong flight - Aug 23, 2012