Hugh Jackman eyes $20m dollar Oz padAugust 29th, 2008 - 7:07 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Aug 29 (ANI): Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman is eyeing the 20 million dollar worth Australian home of fashion designer Lisa Ho and her entrepreneur husband Phillip Smouha.
According to the grapevine, Jackman and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness have inspected the luxury home in order to buy it.
The estate called Carrara comprises of a billiard room, fireplace, Harbour views and a pool, reports The Daily Telegraph.
The five bathroom and six bedroom estate presently costs between 20 to 25 million dollars.
Apparently Jackman and Furness are planning to base themselves in New York for an extended period, with the Tony-winning showman scheduled to play the lead in a Broadway adaptation of the 1954 film, A Star Is Born.
However Lisa Hos spokesman has denied reports claiming Jackman eyeing the estate.
“Absolutely not”, the spokesman said, when asked about the reports. (ANI)
- Lilly a good kisser: Hugh Jackman - Sep 30, 2011
- Hugh Jackman continues training despite injuries - Dec 30, 2010
- Hugh Jackman's son finds him embarrassing - Sep 05, 2011
- Deborra-Lee Furness is first star to be celebrated on 'This is Your Life' - Feb 22, 2011
- Hugh Jackman walks in his sleep - Apr 30, 2011
- Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz get 'hot and heavy' on Valentine's Day - Feb 16, 2011
- Craig, Weisz to buy $11.5 mn home - Jan 14, 2012
- Shah Rukh, Hugh Jackman's 'Dhak Dhak' moment - Mar 25, 2011
- Bon Jovi to perform for Oprah's guests - Nov 22, 2010
- Hugh Jackman reconciles with mother - Nov 21, 2009
- 'Psycho' star Janet Leigh's home on sale for $4.5m - Apr 15, 2011
- Hugh Jackman buys $21m pad in the Big Apple - Nov 15, 2008
- Is Hugh Jackman house hunting in Melbourne? - Jan 01, 2011
- Hugh Jackmans wife is fed up with hubbys gay rumours - Nov 20, 2008
- Cary Grant's former Palm Springs retreat being sold for $2.9m - Mar 18, 2011