Honda to recall 273,000 vehicles in USDecember 3rd, 2011 - 4:10 pm ICT by IANS
Chicago, Dec 3 (IANS) Honda has announced that it will recall about 273,000 vehicles sold in the US to replace the driver’s airbag inflator.
The affected airbag inflators may deploy with too much pressure, which can cause the inflator casing to rupture and could result in death or injury, Xinhua reported, quoting a statement from Honda Friday.
The recall includes certain Honda models between 2001 and 2003, and Acura vehicles. The company said owners should take their vehicles to an authorized dealer as soon as they receive mailed notification from Honda.
- Honda to expand recall for faulty airbag inflators in certain vehicles - Feb 10, 2010
- Honda recalls over 52,600 vehicles in US - May 18, 2012
- Honda recalls cars in China due to airbag defects - Jul 01, 2010
- Toyota to recall over 300,000 SUVs in US - Apr 22, 2011
- Honda to recall 97,201 vehicles to address lost motion springs issues - Feb 17, 2011
- Toyota recalls over 300,000 vehicles to replace airbag sensor - Apr 22, 2011
- Honda extends its recall, 378758 more vehicles to be recalled - Feb 11, 2010
- Mercedes-Benz recalls 127 cars in China - Aug 14, 2012
- Ford recalls 1.2 million F 150 pickup - Apr 15, 2011
- Honda to recall approximately 390,000 vehicles - Aug 10, 2010
- Honda to recall 437,763 vehicles over faulty air bags - Feb 10, 2010
- General Motors recalls more than 50,000 Cadillac SRX - Jun 10, 2011
- Toyota recalls 420,000 vehicles in the United States - Nov 10, 2011
- Honda to recall 1,400 cars in South Korea - Sep 14, 2011
- Toyota recalls nearly 100,000 U.S. vehicles over braking concerns - Dec 14, 2010