Honda Motorcycle launches six modelsJanuary 5th, 2010 - 4:54 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 5 (IANS) Two-wheeler manufacturer Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Tuesday unveiled six new models at the 10th Auto Expo here, and said sales this fiscal would grow 17 percent to cross 1.25 million units.
The company plans to sell 1.5 million units next fiscal, targeting a growth of over 20 percent, it said in a statement.
Honda Motorcycle also displayed its global superbike VSR 1200F and the new CBR 1000RR Fireblade model. It, however, did not mention the prices.
The bulk of the six models are for mass production, and includes a 102 cc scooter (Dio) and two bikes (the 110 cc CB Twister and the 125 cc CBF Stunner).
- Karnataka gives tax sops to Honda bike plant - Feb 17, 2012
- HMSI launches its second 110 cc bike for mass market - May 15, 2012
- Honda launches new super-bike VFR1200F - Jul 30, 2010
- Big grids likely for National Motorcycle Championship - May 29, 2012
- Rajini dominates superbikes class - Aug 12, 2012
- National motorbike races hotting up - Sep 02, 2011
- Hero MotoCorp in technology alliance with Italian firm - Sep 13, 2012
- Yamaha, Honda launch motorbike championships - Jun 02, 2010
- Double for Sarath Kumar - Sep 09, 2012
- Hero MotoCorp unveils new range of two-wheelers - Jan 04, 2012
- National Motorcycle Racing: Double for Rajini, Deepak - Aug 14, 2011
- Top honours for Rajini in National Motorcycle Championship - Oct 02, 2011
- Suzuki looking at India as a two-wheeler export hub - May 15, 2012
- Honda to make 100cc bike in India - Mar 21, 2011
- Honda targets sales of 21 lakh mobikes, scooters - May 11, 2011