Honda all set to invest in UKSeptember 6th, 2012 - 11:16 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Sep 6 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The manufacturer of the Jaguar and LandRover models has decided to improve their production plant around Birmingham.
On the other, hand Honda has also made ample plans to throw in a lot of investment to the plant that it has in Swindon. The announcement was made by Land rover and Jaguar came by as they were debuting their new range rover model. It is actually a vehicle that is manufactured using aluminum and the reason for this is to make it stronger and also reduce the total weight of the vehicle as compared to other models.
The ability to production of this vehicle model has been made possible by the fact that land rover has a new aluminum workshop in West Midlands. This has played a role in increasing the production of this sports utility vehicle in the UK.
The executive officer of Landrover says that his company has shown its commitment. He also added that he is proud of the work that has been ongoing in terms of technological advancements so as to be able to come up with better land rover models. This is what has led to their success in the field of production of better vehicles.
- Tata Motors to build 2,000 Land Rovers a year in Pune plant - Mar 02, 2011
- Jaguar Land Rover opens first plant in India - May 27, 2011
- Tata's Jaguar Land Rover, China's Chery in joint venture - Mar 21, 2012
- Jaguar Land Rover to invest 355 mn pounds on engines - Sep 19, 2011
- Luxury car makers target India's small-town boom - Feb 05, 2012
- Olympic taxis to fill up in Swindon - Aug 01, 2012
- Tata Motors unveils Safari variant, concept cars - Jan 05, 2012
- S&P; raises Tata Motors ratings - Jul 09, 2012
- Tata Motors' May sales up 12 percent - Jun 15, 2012
- Reports of Tata's comments on Mukesh Ambani incorrect: Tatas - May 22, 2011
Tags: aluminum, executive officer, honda, jaguar, land rover, land rover models, landrover models, new range rover, range rover, rover model, sports utility vehicle, technological advancements, uk london, vehicle model