Himachal road transport gets national awardsOctober 15th, 2008 - 9:03 pm ICT by IANS
Shimla, Oct 15 (IANS) The Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) Wednesday received three national awards at a function held in New Delhi, an official statement said.The HRTC got the awards for highest fuel efficiency kilometre per litre, for maximum improvement in kilometre per litre and minimum operational cost.
The HRTC was selected among all the hill states of the country.
T.C. Janartha, managing director, HRTC, received the awards from Braham Dutt the union surface transport and national highways secretary, said the statement.
- Himachal roadways employees call off planned stir - Jun 18, 2012
- Himachal bus strike hits commuters hard (Lead) - Jun 05, 2012
- More snow, Shimla records season's lowest temperature - Jan 09, 2012
- North India reels under severe cold, dense fog (Roundup) - Jan 20, 2012
- Himachal court's directive on seats for women in buses - Aug 28, 2012
- Less than 12 percent of Shimla's sewage treated: CAG - Apr 10, 2012
- Himachal chief minister hints hike in bus fares - Mar 03, 2010
- No lessons learned, safety remains a concern in Himachal - Apr 15, 2009
- Heavy snowfall in Himachal throws life out of gear but cheers fruit farmers (Lead) (With Images) - Jan 09, 2012
- State-run buses off Himachal roads, commuters hit hard - Jun 05, 2012
- Himachal may get more snow - Apr 20, 2012
- Mild snowfall in Shimla, Manali - Mar 08, 2012
- Himachal wants five roads to be national highways - Sep 13, 2011
- Himachal hikes bus fares 30 percent - Mar 06, 2010
- Himachal bus strike hits commuters hard (Second Lead) - Jun 05, 2012