‘Himachal Pradesh does good business in trade fair’November 28th, 2009 - 8:15 pm ICT by IANS
Shimla, Nov 28 (IANS) Himachal Pradesh-based companies have done good business during the India International Trade Fair (IITF) held in New Delhi Nov 14-27, an official said here Saturday.
“During the IITF, Himachal Pradesh-based companies received orders worth Rs.5 crore from dealers,” R.R. Patyal, director of the Himachal Pavilion, said in a statement.
As many as 15 leading companies including Spice Digital, Sonalika Group, Skyline and Marksons displayed their products during the IITF.
He said that 1.5 million people visited the Himachal Pavilion during the fare and the sale of products worth Rs.25 lakh was reported.
“Products like shawls, herbal medicines, handicrafts and juices and tourism packages were much in demand,” Patyal said.
The IITF concluded Friday drawing a mammoth 150,000 visitors on the last day.
- Himachal woollens get good response at ITF - Nov 27, 2011
- Himachal pavilion to have 60 stalls at trade fair - Nov 12, 2010
- Himachal exhibits artefacts at trade fair - Nov 17, 2011
- Trade fair: Head to Afghan pavilion for fruits, jewellery - Nov 15, 2011
- Handicrafts from border areas a hit at exhibition - Nov 27, 2011
- Himachal to promote handicrafts in Karnataka - Jul 28, 2012
- Over 60 Indian firms to showcase products at Australian trade fair - Nov 15, 2011
- Delhi pavilion to showcase handicrafts - Nov 07, 2011
- Himachal reviving Chamba art forms - Oct 30, 2011
- Himachal to set up 'Grameen Haats' to help artisans - Nov 29, 2010
- Delhiites eye good luck charm, chillies at trade fair - Nov 18, 2010
- 150,000 visit trade fair last day, Afghanistan gets gold medal (Lead) - Nov 27, 2009
- India, South Africa to cooperate in SME sector - Nov 15, 2011
- Pakistani traders do brisk business at trade fair - Nov 21, 2011
- Wooden masks from Ghana huge draw at IITF - Nov 18, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,