Himachal gets investment proposals worth Rs.1,000 croreJuly 8th, 2010 - 7:31 pm ICT by IANS
Shimla, July 8 (IANS) Himachal Pradesh has attracted investment proposals worth Rs.1,000 crore, Industry Minister Kishan Kapoor said Thursday.
Various companies in the fields of solar power, electronics, mineral water and food have submitted proposals to set up their facilities in the state.
“Besides these investments, Mahindra Pharma Group has also shown interest to establish a special economic zone (SEZ) in the state,” Kapoor said in a statement.
The state government has cleared 3,156 industrial proposals worth Rs.12,585.61 crore till May this year.
- Himachal to raise industrial task force - Jun 09, 2010
- Himachal clears six industrial projects - May 19, 2010
- L'Oreal to set up Rs.400 crore plant in Himachal - Jul 11, 2012
- Himachal to set up 10 new industrial estates - Nov 20, 2010
- Himachal gets capital investment subsidy - Jul 16, 2011
- Vardhman to set up another facility in Himachal - Sep 10, 2011
- Karnataka gets Rs.5-trillion worth investment proposals (Lead) - Jun 07, 2012
- Karnataka gets Rs.4.3 bn investments in aerospace sector - Feb 13, 2011
- Himachal developing solar-powered cities - Aug 20, 2011
- Himachal clears six industrial proposals - Aug 09, 2010
- Himachal needs policy to check illegal mining - Apr 07, 2012
- West Bengal government to provide land for industries - Jun 12, 2012
- Wipro to expand Kolkata project - Aug 27, 2012
- Himachal invites private funds for food processing - Jun 12, 2012
- Micromax, Cipla to set up units in Himachal - May 09, 2011