Himachal gets capital investment subsidyJuly 16th, 2011 - 11:21 pm ICT by IANS
Shimla, July 16 (IANS) The central government has released Rs.75.83 crore as central capital investment subsidy for industrial units in Himachal Pradesh, an official statement said Saturday.
“The centre has released the subsidy under the central capital investment subsidy scheme of 2003 for this fiscal,” said the statement citing Industries Minister Kishan Kapoor.
The amount has been released to the Himachal Pradesh State Industrial Development Corp, which is the nodal agency for disbursement of the subsidy.
Kapoor, who met Union Commerce and Industries Minister Anand Sharma in New Delhi Saturday, also sought funds from the central government for the development of infrastructure in Baddi-Barotiwala-Nalagarh industrial area in Solan district.
He said a central delegation would visit the state to examine the scope for revival of the silk industry.
- Himachal invites private funds for food processing - Jun 12, 2012
- Himachal invites industrial investments for new estate - Jan 29, 2012
- Himachal sanctions Rs.20 crore for Solan industrial belt - Jun 12, 2011
- Himachal's Baddi industrial area to have effluent plant - Nov 17, 2010
- Shutdown hits commercial life in Himachal (Lead) - Feb 28, 2012
- Himachal develops new industrial estate in Baddi - Nov 07, 2010
- Banks, insurance companies shut in Himachal - Feb 28, 2012
- Himachal to set up 10 new industrial estates - Nov 20, 2010
- Himachal to allow industries to get power from private project - Nov 19, 2011
- Himachal greens upbeat over 'environmental justice' - May 06, 2012
- Hero Honda to set up facility in Himachal - Oct 21, 2010
- Industrial package fails to draw much investment in Himachal - Mar 28, 2010
- 10-year moratorium must on selling land: Himachal panel - Apr 30, 2012
- Himachal packaging units to go on strike - Mar 01, 2010
- Guess who wants a home in Himachal? 65,000 people - May 10, 2011
Tags: anand sharma, capital investment, central government, crore, delegation, disbursement, himachal pradesh, industrial development corp, industries minister, infrastructure, kishan, New Delhi, nodal agency, revival, scope, silk industry, subsidy scheme