Hero MotoCorp’s November sales up 27.4 percentDecember 1st, 2011 - 7:21 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 1 (IANS) Two-wheeler major Hero MotoCorp Thursday reported a sales growth of 27.4 percent in November which stood at 536,772 units as against 421,366 units sold in the like period of 2010.
“Our sales continue to set new benchmarks in the industry. We have been maintaining five-lakh-plus sales since August 2011 when we had launched our new brand identity,” Anil Dua, senior vice-president for marketing and sales, Hero MotoCorp said in a statement.
According to the company, the 27 percent increase in sales for the month under-review assumes more significance as it was achieved in the post-festive period.
“This 27 percent growth in the post-festive month of November is significant as it comes after our record retail sales in the month of October,” Dua said.
The company’s cumulative sales for the period April-November grew by 19.6 percent at 41,22,902 units from 34,46,602 units sold in the corresponding period of last year.
The company added that it will continue its strategy of new product offerings and network expansion.
“We plan to continue with our strategy of regular new launches, continuous network expansion and focused communication,” Dua said.
- Auto-industry's mixed results for November sales - Dec 01, 2011
- Hero MotoCorp's October sales up 1.32 percent - Nov 01, 2011
- Hero MotoCorp's September sales up 26.75 percent - Oct 03, 2011
- Hero MotoCorp's August sales up 18.6 percent - Sep 01, 2011
- Hero MotoCorp's July sales up 14.82 percent - Aug 02, 2011
- Auto sales stay on pace in April (Roundup) - May 01, 2012
- Auto sales remain subdued in June (Roundup) - Jul 02, 2012
- Sales slowdown for auto companies in May (Lead) - Jun 01, 2012
- Hero MotoCorp expects sales to pick up in festive season - Sep 05, 2012
- Hero MotoCorp unveils new range of two-wheelers - Jan 04, 2012
- August auto sales slump on high fuel, interest costs (Roundup) - Sep 01, 2011
- Hero MotoCorp launches new motorcycle Impulse - Oct 17, 2011
- Excise duty hike pushes auto sales up in March (Roundup) - Apr 02, 2012
- Hero MotoCorp first quarter net profit grows by 10.2 percent - Jul 19, 2012
- Hero Motocorp's Q3 net profit up 43 percent - Jan 19, 2012
Tags: benchmarks, brand identity, continuous network, cumulative sales, festive period, hero, lakh, marketing, month of november, network expansion, New Delhi, new launches, product offerings, retail sales, senior vice president, two wheeler