Hero MotoCorp launches new motorcycle ImpulseOctober 17th, 2011 - 10:30 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 17 (IANS) Two-wheeler major Hero MotoCorp Monday launched its 150cc motorcycle — Impulse, priced at Rs.66,800 (ex-showroom Delhi).
“Impulse - the first model to be launched under our new brand identity. It also introduces an entirely new segment within the motorcycle market,” said Anil Dua, Sr. Vice President, marketing ans sales, Hero MotoCorp.
According to Dua, the company has tagged the bike with an attractive pricing to drive sales in the festive season.
“With the attractive price tag, we are sure ‘Impulse’ is going to bring a lot of cheer and added excitement for our customers this festive season,” Dua said.
The company further said that it plans to start the bike deliveries before Diwali.
“We have planned to make Impulse available for test rides and purchase at several locations across the country ahead of Diwali,” the company said in a statement.
The bike produces a maximum power of 13.2 Ps at the rate of 7,500 rpm with a torque of 13.40 Nm at the rate of 5,000 rpm.
The new bike sports knuckle guards, mount muffler, large and raised durable fenders, straight pull spokes and motocross seat.
Impulse was first showcased at the launch event of Hero MotoCorp’s new global brand identity at London on Aug 9, 2011.
- Hero MotoCorp Q2 profit rises 19.4 percent - Oct 18, 2011
- Hero MotoCorp's November sales up 27.4 percent - Dec 01, 2011
- Hero MotoCorp's July sales up 14.82 percent - Aug 02, 2011
- Hero MotoCorp's October sales up 1.32 percent - Nov 01, 2011
- Hero MotoCorp unveils new range of two-wheelers - Jan 04, 2012
- Hero MotoCorp's August sales up 18.6 percent - Sep 01, 2011
- Hero MotoCorp's September sales up 26.75 percent - Oct 03, 2011
- Hero MotoCorp expects sales to pick up in festive season - Sep 05, 2012
- Bike sales in August down first time in three years - Sep 10, 2012
- Hero Honda is now Hero MotoCorp Limited - Jul 29, 2011
- Auto sales remain subdued in June (Roundup) - Jul 02, 2012
- Harley-Davidson's Fat-Boy bike comes to India - Aug 04, 2011
- Hero MotoCorp in technology alliance with Italian firm - Sep 13, 2012
- Sales slowdown for auto companies in May (Lead) - Jun 01, 2012
- Mumbai car, bike fair attracts thousands - Oct 21, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,