Hero Honda net up 32 percent last fiscalApril 21st, 2009 - 7:42 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 21 (IANS) Two-wheeler major Hero Honda Motors Tuesday said its net profit was up 32.42 percent at about Rs.12,818 million for the year ended March 31 from Rs.9,679 million it logged the previous year.
The company’s net income grew 19.21 percent to Rs.125,378 million from Rs.105,172 million for the period under review.
Its total sales grew 12 percent to 37.22 lakh units from 33.37 lakh units sold last fiscal.
“We grew at 13 percent, more than three times that of the industry in quarter four to have more than 57 percent share in the domestic motorcycle market,” said Hero Honda managing director and chief executive Pawan Munjal.
The company also posted a net profit of Rs.12,817.6 million in the fourth quarter ended March 31 as compared to Rs.9,678.80 million the previous fiscal year.
Total income in the last quarter increased from Rs.28,437.90 million to Rs.34,668 million.
- Hero Honda's second quarter profit down 15.32 percent - Oct 29, 2010
- Infosys net profit up 16 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2011
- Tata Motors third quarter net profit up 40.47 percent - Feb 14, 2012
- Hero Motocorp's scrip down 7 percent - May 03, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Tata motors Q1 net profit up 1.4 percent - Aug 11, 2011
- Hero Honda quarterly net profit plunges 16.2 percent - May 04, 2011
- HDFC Bank net profit up 31.48 percent - Oct 19, 2011
- HDFC Bank third quarter net profit up 31.2 percent - Jan 19, 2012
- Jet Airway's Q3 net profit up 11 percent - Feb 03, 2011
- SBI's third quarter net profit up 15.38 percent - Feb 13, 2012
- TVS Motor's third quarter net profit up 1.39 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- Wipro battles to grow in volatile market (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- GAIL's second quarter net up 18.50 percent - Oct 24, 2011
- SpiceJet's third quarter net loss at Rs.39.26 crore - Feb 06, 2012
Tags: 6 million, fourth quarter, hero honda motors, honda, lakh units, last quarter, managing director, motorcycle market, mumbai, net income, net profit, pawan, previous year, quarter ended march, rs 125, three times, two wheeler