Heres how Johnny Depp looks 30 at 44March 24th, 2008 - 4:18 pm ICT by admin
London, March 24 (ANI): The secret behind Johnny Depp’s dashing and youthful look is out a combo of proper exercise and low-sodium diet.
The 44-year-old actor, who still manages to outshine younger stars, exercises on a treadmill, dumbbells and has a stability ball in his room.
The actor also eats a variety of fruits, including blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, kiwi and soymilk, reports the Mirror.
The Pirates of Caribbean star occasionally has chicken breast, tuna in spring water with light mayo and six hard-boiled eggs
Depps staff has been ordered ensure that the actors diet is low-sodium, low-calorie and non greasy. (ANI)
- Secret behind Depp's youthful look revealed - Mar 23, 2008
- Johnny Depp on green tea diet for 'Dark Shadows' role - Jan 29, 2011
- Dessert with breakfast can benefit dieters - Jun 26, 2012
- Dieting without exercise won't help lose weight - Apr 15, 2010
- Low carb-diet reduces liver fat faster - Apr 17, 2011
- Diet and exercise 'more effective for weight loss when combined' - Apr 15, 2011
- Physical activity counters salt's effect on blood pressure - Mar 24, 2011
- Sugar substitutes help reduce caloric intake - Jul 23, 2010
- Kiwi experts' warning over fad diet using placenta hormones - Dec 16, 2010
- Diet drinks could make you pile on pounds - Jun 29, 2011
- Cutting carbs rids liver of fat more effectively - Apr 19, 2011
- 'Fat camps' to slim obese Chinese children - Aug 01, 2010
- Blood group diets - a new way to fitness - May 05, 2010
- Milk compound keeps you slim despite lazy lifestyle - Jun 15, 2012
- Low-salt advice based on spurious science, say experts - Oct 22, 2010
Tags: blueberries, caribbean star, chicken breast, dumbbells, exercises, hard boiled eggs, johnny depp, kiwi, light mayo, london march, low sodium diet, pineapple, pirates of caribbean, proper exercise, soymilk, spring water, stability ball, strawberries, treadmill, tuna