HDFC quarterly net profit rises 18.6 percentJuly 11th, 2012 - 9:23 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 11 (IANS) India’s largest mortgage lender HDFC Wednesday reported 18.6 percent net profit at Rs.10,019.10 million for the quarter ended June 30 against Rs.8,445.30 million during the same period of the previous financial year.
The total income stood at Rs.49,423.10 million during the quarter under review, up 29 percent against Rs.38,216 million during the like period of the year ago period, the company said in a regulatory filing.
Speaking to the shareholders at the annual general meeting here, HDFC chairman Deepak S. Parekh said that the firm’s loan book grew to Rs.1.48 trillion during the quarter under review.
This was excluding the loans sold to sister concern HDFC Bank during the preceding 12 months period worth Rs.4,978 crore, he added.
At the Bombay Stock Exchange, the shares of the company closed 0.62 percent down at Rs.678.30.
- HDFC Q2 profit jumps 22 percent to Rs.807.54 crore - Oct 18, 2010
- Maruti Suzuki quarterly net profit declines 23 percent - Jul 28, 2012
- HDFC quarterly net profit rises 10 percent - Jan 12, 2012
- HDFC Bank quarterly net profit rises 31 percent - Jul 13, 2012
- HDFC quarterly net profit up 20 percent - Oct 17, 2011
- ICICI Bank Q1 profit up 30 percent - Jul 29, 2011
- HDFC Bank net profit rises 34 percent in first quarter - Jul 19, 2011
- NTPC's first quarter net profit up 12.69 percent - Jul 25, 2011
- HDFC quarterly net profit up 23.27 percent - May 10, 2011
- RComm sequential quarterly profit rises 60.5 percent - Nov 12, 2011
- L&T; quarterly net profit rises 12 percent - Aug 08, 2011
- ICICI Bank quarterly net profit rises 31 percent - Apr 27, 2012
- Ashok Leyland's Q4 profit up 33.33 percent - May 20, 2011
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit up 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012
- Axis Bank quarterly net profit rises 22 percent - Jul 17, 2012
Tags: 10 million, 12 months, 30 million, annual general meeting, bombay stock exchange, deepak, India, largest mortgage lender, loan book, loans, net profit, parekh, quarter ended june, rs 1, rs 8, shareholders, sister concern, trillion, worth rs