HDFC net profit down 6.3 percentMay 4th, 2009 - 4:07 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 4 (IANS) Major housing loan provider HDFC Monday said its net profit dipped 6.3 percent to Rs.2,282.54 crore for the year ended March 31 from Rs.2,436.25 crore the previous fiscal.
The company’s total income, however, rose 36.33 percent in 2008-09 to Rs.10,992.43 crore from Rs.8,062.8 crore it made in the previous year.
Net profit for the fourth quarter ended March 31 also dipped 4.73 percent to Rs.733.37 crore from Rs.768.12 crore.
Total income for the fourth quarter was at Rs.3,152.44 crore, an increase of 36.01 percent from Rs.2317.67 crore it logged in the year-ago period.
- DLF's Q1 net profit down 55 percent - Aug 02, 2011
- Axis Bank profit soars 33 percent in Q4 - Apr 22, 2011
- IDBI Bank's Q4 net profit up 62 percent - Apr 19, 2011
- Allahabad Bank's net up 21.22 pc in Q2 - Nov 02, 2011
- Gujarat NRE Coke's net profit down 19 percent - Nov 09, 2011
- Axis Bank's quarterly net profit jumps 36 percent - Jan 17, 2011
- Tata Motors third quarter net profit up 40.47 percent - Feb 14, 2012
- HDFC quarterly net profit up 20 percent - Oct 17, 2011
- SBI net profit jumps 25 percent, scrip at all time high - Aug 12, 2010
- Dr. Reddy's Lab Q4 net profit down 34 percent - May 13, 2011
- Allahabad Bank reports 55 percent rise in Q4 net profit - May 05, 2012
- Usha Martin Q4 net dips almost 60 percent - May 10, 2012
- Syndicate Bank quarterly net up 72 percent - May 12, 2011
- UCO Bank's Q3 net jumps 10 percent - Feb 01, 2012
- 209 percent rise in UBI net profit in Q4 - Apr 30, 2011