HCL Infosystems launches Rs.10,490 tablet in IndiaOctober 14th, 2011 - 12:31 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 13 (IANS) HCL Infosystems Thursday launched its seven-inch Android based tablet — X1 — for Rs.10,490 in the Indian market.
“The tablet sports a trendy user interface that enables consumers to navigate the Android device smoothly and comes power packed with pre-loaded handpicked applications,” the company said in a statement.
“The innovations incorporated in the new product stemmed out of the detailed market survey and resonates with the pulse of the Indian consumer,” it added.
Powered by the Android 2.3 operating system, the tablet is packed with local applications, 1Ghz processor, 2 MP camera and 512 MB storage capacity with an internal memory of 4GB expandable to 32GB.
It also provides users an option of data connectivity through USB dongles.
“The X1 ME tablet promises to bring great value by re-defining on-the-go user experience with its innovative design, display and technology,” said Harsh Chitale, chief executive officer, HCL Infosystems.
“Today’s consumer doesn’t just look for a product but a complete productivity and service ecosystem around it, which led us to innovations like creating powerful content and local applications which will be backed by our nationwide support service network,” he added.
These tablets will be power-packed with Indian content and integrated back-up service with HCL Touch, a 24-hour one-touch service facility.
- A look at three low-cost tablets (To go with tablet market story) - Aug 12, 2012
- Reliance Communications unveils first CDMA tablet - Mar 12, 2012
- Reliance communication launches new 3G tablet for Rs.14,499 - Jul 19, 2012
- HCL Info partners Consolidated Gulf to sell products in Qatar - Jul 16, 2012
- Nargis Fakhri is HCL Infosystems' brand ambassador - Aug 31, 2012
- Samsung launches new tablet in Indian market - Jan 11, 2012
- Nargis Fakhri to endorse HCL's computing products (With Images) - Aug 31, 2012
- Applications key as tablets flood Indian market - Aug 25, 2011
- Motorola launches slimmer Razr for Rs.33,990 - Nov 21, 2011
- World's leading electronics fair opens in Berlin - Sep 04, 2011
- Samsung launches Galaxy Note 800 in India - Aug 24, 2012
- HCL Infosystems to sell arm to Tikona - Jan 19, 2011
- Reliance Communications to market Android devices in India - Apr 16, 2012
- HTC brings its tablet, HTC Flyer to India (Lead) - Jun 27, 2011
- My Touch 4G From T-Mobile Lands Today - Nov 05, 2010
Tags: chief executive officer, consumers, detailed market, ecosystem, hcl infosystems, India, indian content, innovations, innovative design, internal memory, market survey, mb storage capacity, mp, New Delhi, operating system, productivity, Sports, user experience, user interface, x1