HCL Info bags Rs.240 crore order from BSNLMay 25th, 2009 - 7:38 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 25 (IANS) IT infrastructure solutions provider HCL Infosystems Monday said it had bagged an order worth Rs.240 crore from state-run telecom major Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) to implement a system integration project.
The project, which will comprise over 60,000 enterprise resource planning (ERP) licences, is expected to help BSNL improve its information flow, cycle time, financial performance and information transparency.
ERP is a company-wide computer software system used to manage and coordinate all the resources, information, and functions of a business from shared data stores.
- HCL Infosystems bags Rs.250 crore BSNL order - Jan 31, 2011
- Bharat Sanchar, HCL tie-up for rural broadband services - Sep 16, 2009
- BSNL to lease infrastructure, data services to improve business - Dec 03, 2011
- MTNL, BSNL merger proposal being examined - Aug 11, 2011
- State-run telecom operators turn red - Aug 17, 2011
- BSNL launches voice, video telephony services over internet - Jul 18, 2011
- Airtel pays Rs.1,177.5 crore licence, spectrum charges - Aug 24, 2011
- No outstanding dues to BSNL: Telcos - Sep 10, 2011
- BSNL not involved in 2G scam: Minister - Sep 07, 2011
- Private telcos owe BSNL Rs.550.88 crore - May 02, 2012
- HCL Infosystems to sell arm to Tikona - Jan 19, 2011
- Private telecom important in disaster management: Pilot - Feb 15, 2012
- CMS Info Systems bags Rs.300 crore BSNL project - Feb 15, 2011
- BSNL's disconnection threat illegal and coercive: Private operators - Sep 13, 2011
- BSNL can import equipment from China: Minister - Aug 19, 2010
Tags: bharat sanchar nigam, bharat sanchar nigam ltd, bsnl, computer software system, cycle time, enterprise resource, financial performance, flow cycle, information flow, infosystems, infrastructure solutions, integration project, New Delhi, sanchar nigam ltd, solutions provider, system integration, telecom, transparency, worth rs