Haryana to set up culinary instituteApril 21st, 2011 - 10:52 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, April 21 (IANS) The Haryana government plans to set up a one-of-its-kind culinary institute at Pinjore, Tourism Minister Om Prakash Jain said Thursday.
Addressing the second regional tourism ministers conference for the north-central states at Rishikesh, Jain said the culinary institute project will be one of the 16 projects identified for implementation under public private partnership (PPP) mode in Haryana.
“The government has acknowledged the role of the private sector in development and promotion of tourism with government acting as facilitator and catalyst for future growth,” he said.
He said a comprehensive lease policy has been provided for developing tourism or hotel projects in PPP under which government lands can be given on lease for short term up to 11 years and long term up to 33 years.
- Culinary institute to come up at Haryana's Pinjore - Dec 01, 2011
- Tourism Ministers conference to kick off in Rishikesh tomorrow - Apr 20, 2011
- 'Develop tourism by public private partnerships' - Apr 26, 2011
- Haryana vows to improve facilities in cities - Sep 13, 2012
- Tamil Nadu seeks private investment in tourism sector - Aug 04, 2011
- Three five-star hotels on PPP mode likely in Goa - Mar 23, 2011
- Haryana to have helicopter, aviation hubs - May 29, 2011
- Goa to use PPP to develop four prime properties - Mar 16, 2011
- To woo tourists, UP plans helium balloon rides, rope ways - Jun 13, 2012
- Goa's former nudist beach to have 2014 Games Village - Mar 28, 2011
- PM resolves major land transfer bottleneck - Aug 02, 2012
- Health tourism to get industry status in Haryana - Jan 04, 2011
- Involve people in public-private-partnership model: Selja - Sep 13, 2012
- Haryana to set up 13 Industrial Training Institutes - Sep 18, 2010
- Karnataka offers sops for tourism projects - May 13, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,