Haryana industrial production grows at 6 percentJuly 10th, 2012 - 7:13 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, July 10 (IANS) Industrial production in Haryana in 2011-12 recorded a growth of six percent over 2010-11, a government spokesman said here Tuesday.
He said that the growth was higher compared to the national average of only 2.8 percent.
The economic and statistical analysis department spokesman said that the index of industrial production for registered manufacturing and electricity sectors in 2011-12 stood at 165.9 and 230.4 respectively, with the corresponding growth rate of 3.9 percent and 27.3 percent as compared to 2010-11.
He said that as per use-based classification, the growth rate during the year 2011-12 over 2010-11 was 18.7 percent in basic goods, 3.4 percent in capital goods and 9.2 percent in intermediate goods.
“The consumer durable goods had recorded growth of 9.8 percent whereas the consumer non durable goods had recorded negative growth of 1.6 percent with an overall growth of 3.6 percent in consumer goods,” he added.
- Industrial output grows at 0.1 percent in April - Jun 12, 2012
- India's industrial output contracts by 3.5 percent in March - May 11, 2012
- India's factory output rises 5.9 percent in November - Jan 12, 2012
- India's industrial output grows by 4.1 percent in February - Apr 12, 2012
- Industrial output grows 4.1 percent; rate cut possible (Lead) - Apr 12, 2012
- India's industrial output dips 3.5 percent in March (Roundup) - May 11, 2012
- Manufacturing sector growth to slow down further - Nov 20, 2011
- Northeastern states lead service sector growth - Mar 15, 2012
- Inflation will remain at same level: Pranab - Apr 17, 2012
- Economic growth revised upwards to 7.1 percent - Feb 22, 2012
- Karnataka economy to dip to 6.4 percent - Mar 21, 2012
- Manufacturing industry growth remains moderate: Report - Jul 10, 2011
- Kingfisher Airlines third quarter loss at Rs.444 crore - Feb 16, 2012
- Rising interest rates affect industrial output, lowest in over 2 years - Nov 11, 2011
- Slow growth, high interest could impede loan growth: HSBC - Apr 12, 2012