Haryana increases licence fee on propertyJune 1st, 2012 - 7:28 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, June 1 (IANS) The licence fee for properties in Haryana has been increased, Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda said here Friday.
Talking to the media after a cabinet meeting, Hooda said the cabinet approved the proposal of the Town and Country Planning department to increase the license fee for residential plots, group housing and industrial colonies.
The cabinet also approved increase in conversion charges for hotel, motel with banquet facility and resorts projects.
- Haryana approves land pooling scheme for farmers - Jul 20, 2012
- Haryana to float 13,000 residential plots in 2010-11 - Apr 22, 2010
- Faridabad to come on Delhi Metro line - Mar 25, 2012
- Haryana reduces stamp duty on property for servicemen - Nov 09, 2010
- Haryana vows to improve facilities in cities - Sep 13, 2012
- Haryana's low cost health for all plan stillborn - May 31, 2012
- DMRC signs MoU with Haryana for Badarpur-Faridabad link - Mar 26, 2012
- International cargo airport coming up near Delhi - Jan 17, 2011
- Haryana to create more foodgrain storage - Jun 20, 2012
- Haryana bans gutka, pan masala from Aug 15 - Jul 20, 2012
- Haryana offers land for cargo airport - Jul 29, 2012
- Chandigarh will remain Harayana's capital: Hooda - Mar 25, 2012
- Hooda government selling state to land mafia: INLD - Aug 30, 2012
- Haryana panchayats to get incentives on power bill payments - Jul 11, 2011
- In spotlight: Haryana's land acquisition policy - Aug 30, 2010