Harsh Chitale new CEO of HCL InfosystemsOctober 1st, 2010 - 5:52 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 1 (IANS) Harsh Chitale has been appointed as the chief executive officer of HCL Infosystems.
“Chitale will take over the charge from Ajai Chowdhry who will continue as chairman,” the company said in a regulatory filing Friday.
Earlier, Chitale was serving as the leader for the North and South America region of Honeywell Process Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Honeywell International.
- HCL Infosystem to acquire companies in emerging markets - Oct 21, 2010
- HCL Infosystems Q3 net profit dips marginally - Jan 28, 2011
- HCL Infosystems to sell arm to Tikona - Jan 19, 2011
- HCL Info partners Consolidated Gulf to sell products in Qatar - Jul 16, 2012
- HCL Infosystems picks up 60 percent stake in Dubai firm - Jul 08, 2010
- HCL to acquire 20 percent stake in Techmart Telecom - Dec 30, 2010
- Succession Planning: Some hiccups, but Indian IT shows the way (Comment) - Jun 16, 2011
- HCL Infosystems Q1 net profit down by 19.5 percent (Lead) - Oct 27, 2010
- HCL, Cisco team up for security solutions services - Nov 24, 2009
- HCL Infosystems bags IT project from Punjab and Sind bank - Mar 09, 2011
- HCL Infosystems launches Rs.10,490 tablet in India - Oct 14, 2011
- HCL Infosystems' Dubai arm signs deal with Emirates group - Nov 10, 2010
- Government, industry must work together to address security issues: Pillai - Apr 09, 2011
- Tide Water may form joint-venture with JX Nippon - May 30, 2012
- Motorola Mobility to cut 4,000 jobs - Aug 14, 2012