Hamilton faces challenges to remain Formula One champ: Damon HillAugust 5th, 2008 - 2:09 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug.5 (ANI): Formula One ace Lewis Hamilton will experience more title agony this season, says former world champion Damon Hill.
Hill, who has put his money on Ferraris Kimi Raikkonen, said: If you had asked me before Sunday who Id put my money on, I would have said Lewis. But I would want my bet back now. Id be saying, Wait a moment, that Ferrari looks strong. Id put my money on Raikkonen.
Hamilton missed out on the drivers crown by a point last year after Raikkonen overturned a 17-point deficit in the last two races. But the McLaren ace increased his lead in Budapest this weekend when Felipe Massas Ferrari engine blew up with three laps to go.
The Brazilian will start eight points behind Hamilton when the battle resumes at Valencias new street circuit on August 24.
Lewis looked a bit dejected.Hed have been thinking Im on pole and Im going to win, The Sun quoted Hill, as saying. (ANI)
- Hamilton surprised by Monza pole - Sep 09, 2012
- Hamilton charges to pole in Hungarian GP - Jul 28, 2012
- Domineering Hamilton wins Hungarian GP - Jul 29, 2012
- McLaren lock front row in Italy - Sep 08, 2012
- Canadian GP: Hamilton 7th different winner in 2012 - Jun 11, 2012
- Hamilton leads McLaren resurgence - Jul 27, 2012
- German GP: Alonso zooms to second straight pole - Jul 21, 2012
- Vettel wins Bahrain GP, Force India's Di Resta finishes sixth - Apr 23, 2012
- Hamilton takes pole, Force India out of top ten - May 12, 2012
- Button wins in chaotic Belgian GP - Sep 02, 2012
- German GP: Alonso cruises to season's third win - Jul 22, 2012
- Vettel takes pole, di Resta 10th in Bahrain - Apr 21, 2012
- Button wins Australian GP, Force India's Di Resta gets a point - Mar 18, 2012
- Hamilton bags pole in Australia - Mar 17, 2012
- Team bosses ask Hamilton and Massa to end feud - Oct 31, 2011