Gujarat NRE places $90 million order with Joy ManufacturingApril 26th, 2010 - 8:12 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, April 26 (IANS) Gujarat NRE Coking Coal Limited, the Australian subsidiary of Gujarat NRE Coke Ltd, Monday said it has contracted Joy Manufacturing Company Pty Ltd for supply of certain equipment to raise operational efficiency at one of its mines.
The total value of the contract is $90 million approximately.
“Gujarat NRE Coking Coal Limited has entered into a contract with Joy Manufacturing Company Pty Limited for the supply of Longwall systems with an initial face width of 145 metres in 2011 with option for face extension up to 390 metres longwall system in next 5 years for NRE No.1 mine.”
“The contract also includes purchase of a new 183 metres face longwall coal clearance system to upgrade existing NRE Wongawilli mine longwall system in 2013,” the company said in a statement.
“We are very pleased with this key development as it ensures our journey to expansion of two mines and to achieve proposed production target of 6 million tonne per annum collectively from the both mines,” said Gujarat NRE Chairman Arun Kumar Jagatramka.
- Gujarat NRE Coking Coal gets nod for longwall mining in Australia - Mar 28, 2012
- 6 mn tonnes coking coal from Australia by 2015: Gujarat NRE - May 23, 2011
- Nod for upgrade of Gujarat NRE's Australian mine - Oct 18, 2011
- Gujarat NRE Minerals to file draft papers for IPO - Sep 10, 2010
- Australian varsity planning campus in Gujarat - Feb 06, 2012
- Gujarat NRE Coke's Australian subsidiary raises Rs.320 crore - Feb 17, 2011
- Gujarat NRE Coke approves issuance of 5 crore warrants - May 15, 2012
- Gujarat NRE Coke's net profit down 19 percent - Nov 09, 2011
- GNM approved for acquiring Rey Resources - Aug 12, 2009
- Haldia Coke raises Rs.125 crore from Gaja Capital - Jul 26, 2010
- Gujarat NRE's Australian arm secures $50-mn loan - May 11, 2009
- NMDC to acquire coking coal mine in Russia - Sep 24, 2011
- GVK acquires coal, infrastructure projects in Australia - Sep 17, 2011
- Gujarat NRE to invest Rs.1,000 crore for plant in Andhra - May 13, 2010
- Gujarat NRE expects coke prices to go up from January - Dec 22, 2009
Tags: 6 million, annum, arun kumar, australian subsidiary, clearance system, coking coal, face extension, face width, gujarat nre coke, journey, joy manufacturing company, key development, operational efficiency, production target, pty ltd, tonne, total value