Grasim posts net profit of $722.86 mnApril 29th, 2008 - 10:13 pm ICT by admin
Mumbai, April 29 (IANS) The Aditya Birla Group-promoted Grasim Industries has announced a net profit of $722.86 million (Rs.28.9 billion) for 2007-08 compared to $491.84 million of the previous fiscal. The total income increased to $4.35 billion during the fiscal from $3.59 billion of 2006-07.
For the fourth quarter (January-March) of the fiscal, the company posted a net profit of $220.19 million compared to $139.6 million of the year-ago period.
The total income rose to $1.2 billion in the last quarter from $1.04 billion of the same period of the previous fiscal.
The board of directors has declared a dividend of Rs.30 per share.
- Reliance Capital nets 329 crore profit in Jan-March quarter - May 19, 2012
- UCO Bank's Q3 net jumps 10 percent (Second Lead) - Feb 01, 2012
- JPMorgan Chase earnings miss Wall Street expectations - Jan 14, 2012
- LG Electronics posts $394 mn operating profit - Apr 25, 2012
- Idea Cellular's third quarter net profit declines - Jan 23, 2012
- Wipro net up 14 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 27, 2011
- Infosys net profit up 16 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2011
- Coal India posts 64 percent rise in net profit - Aug 13, 2011
- Intel quarterly profit drops - Apr 18, 2012
- IOB quarterly net profit declines 53 percent - Jan 28, 2012
- UCO Bank Q1 net profit jumps 24 percent - Aug 04, 2012
- Ford Q1 profit down 45 percent year on year - Apr 28, 2012
- Ashok Leyland's Q4 profit up 33.33 percent - May 20, 2011
- Hindustan Motors to clarify on land sale - Aug 05, 2011
- Srei Infra's Q3 net slips by 51.8 percent - Feb 03, 2012