Government amends procedures for construction around airportsSeptember 7th, 2012 - 6:27 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 7 (IANS) The government Friday amended the byelaws regulating building activities around airports, saying the changes simplified procedures for obtaining a no-objection certificates for construction.
“Changes will bring greater transparency and efficiency in the processes of approval for constructing buildings around airports and will simplify the present cumbersome procedure,” the civil aviation ministry said in a statement.
The changes were recommended by a committee which looked into all aspects related to procedure of issuing NOCs for building operations, including aeronautical study.
- Shimla mayor questions permission to realtor - May 17, 2011
- Army tightens rules to prevent land scams - Jan 28, 2011
- Ex-defence, political leaders slammed by CAG for Adarsh scam (Lead) - Aug 09, 2011
- Maharashtra environment report on Adarsh soon: Ramesh - Nov 02, 2010
- High court pulls up Gujarat jail authorities - Mar 15, 2011
- Prime Minister's statement on coal block allocation - Aug 27, 2012
- Gujarat court orders demolition of buildings near jail - Jun 17, 2011
- Pak fast bowler Irfan still awaiting NOC from PCB to play for Kolkata in IPL - Sep 11, 2010
- Defence law to be amended to plug land management gaps: Antony - Feb 02, 2011
- Defence ministry launches land audit to curb scams - May 05, 2011
- US, India sign aviation safety pact - Nov 17, 2011
- Environment ministry puts Lavasa Lake City on hold (Lead) - Nov 26, 2010
- China to open up its low-altitude airspace - Aug 24, 2012
- Two revenue officials get two years jail for corruption - Feb 25, 2012
- Smoke and debris: Gutted shoe factory still hot - Apr 29, 2011