Goose announces three new customers for tracker solutionNovember 29th, 2011 - 6:57 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, Nov 29 (IANS) Hyderabad-based Goose, a business re-engineering software product and solutions provider, Tuesday announced three new customers for its Goose Tracker.
Pharma major Strides Arcolab, Indoco Remedies and Macleods Pharmaceuticals have chosen Goose Tracker, which aimed at helping pharma companies detect counterfeit drugs and protect their brand reputation.
These three customers will deploy Goose Tracker to generate 150 plus million unique numbers per year for tertiary, secondary and primary packages, said a company statement here.
Goose expects the deadlines for implementing secondary and primary packaging will accelerate additional customer acquisitions and hopes to add a few more customers in the coming months.
“We hope to continue this customer acquisition momentum in the industry, as a number of customers have shown keen interest to adopt Goose Tracker, given its ease of adoption, scalability and performance capability,” said Goose Founder and CEO, Deb Pattnaik.
Tracker features robust encrypted serialisation and package authentication capability, designed to ensure consumer safety, reduce counterfeiting and diversion of product, he said.
- Goose launches new solution for pharma industry - Jun 28, 2011
- Goose launches Artwork Manager for pharma industry - Jan 03, 2012
- Goose launches pharma project management solution - May 21, 2012
- Vivimed Labs acquire Uquifa for $55 million - Dec 01, 2011
- Drug firm Strides to buy out Aspen stake in JVs - Mar 18, 2010
- Sonata to set up offshore centre for US firm - Jul 31, 2012
- Public not to be hit if Natco Pharma licence cancelled: Bayer - Sep 03, 2012
- GVK BIO gets Frost & Sullivan best practices award - Nov 21, 2011
- Jharkhand economy growing, but agriculture declines: Report - Mar 07, 2011
- EADS pitches for drones to equip European armed forces - Jun 14, 2010
- Survey projects Karnataka's growth at 8.2 percent - Feb 23, 2011
- Polaris Software acquires US firm for $20 mn - Apr 27, 2011
- Unesco calls for girls access to primary education - Mar 06, 2012
- Elecon Engineering acquires Britain's Benzlers Radicon Group - Oct 28, 2010
- WB approves 400-mn-dollar aid to improve Pakistan's chronically ill education system - Mar 25, 2011
Tags: acquisitions, authentication, brand reputation, consumer safety, counterfeit drugs, customer acquisition, deb, diversion, engineering software, indoco remedies, keen interest, macleods pharmaceuticals, momentum, performance capability, pharma companies, scalability, serialisation, software product, solutions provider, strides