GoM set up for Delhi’s unauthorised coloniesSeptember 12th, 2011 - 5:45 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 12 (IANS) A group of ministers (GoM) of the Delhi government will be looking into the problems and the state of unauthorised colonies in the capital and submit its report in a month.
“The GoM will look into the various problems being faced by unauthorised colonies, slums including katras, resettlement colonies, urbanised villages and rural villages in the capital city. Urban Development Minister Raj Kumar Chauhan will head the group,” Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit said at a meeting.
Education and Transport Minister Arvinder Singh Lovely and Labour and Industries Minister Ramakant Goswami will be the other members of the panel.
“The GoM has been asked to look into all aspects of the problems and submit its report within a month,” Dikshit said, adding that the cabinet will consider its recommendations for development.
- Reshuffle to ease work of overburdened ministers: Dikshit - Aug 28, 2012
- Portfolio reshuffle in Delhi cabinet - Aug 28, 2012
- Delhi ministerial panel wants low regularisation rates - Jan 29, 2011
- 900 unauthorised Delhi colonies to be regularised - Aug 15, 2012
- 900 unauthorised Delhi colonies to be regularised (Lead, Correcting date in para one) - Aug 15, 2012
- Plot ownership rights for seven lakh Delhi families - Jul 17, 2012
- Goswami made Delhi cabinet minister (Lead) - Feb 16, 2011
- Will make Delhi slum-free, says Dikshit - Feb 10, 2012
- Dikshit lauds steps to regularise illegal colonies - Jun 09, 2012
- Delhi government to allot plots to physically challenged - Jun 19, 2012
- Dikshit for early completion of work in illegal colonies - Jan 05, 2011
- Minister pushes for speedy relocation of west Delhi slum - May 28, 2011
- Term of GoM on CWG extended - Nov 07, 2011
- Dikshit discusses development with legislators - Jan 15, 2011
- Delhi government hits out at MCD over unauthorised colonies - Nov 29, 2010
Tags: chief minister, delhi government, development minister, education, goswami, group chief, industries minister, labour, New Delhi, raj kumar, ramakant, resettlement, sheila dikshit, slums, transport minister, unauthorised colonies, urban development