GMR Infrastructure’s last quarter profit up 6.43 percentJune 5th, 2009 - 2:26 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 5 (IANS) GMR Infrastructure, promoted by the Bangalore-based GMR group, has posted consolidated a net profit of Rs.53.24 crore for the quarter ended March 31, as against Rs.50 crore in the corresponding quarter the previous fiscal, an increase of 6.43 percent, the company announced Friday.
“Despite the recessionary trends in the economy and the effects of the global meltdown, the GMR group has been able to demonstrate peak revenue growth, spotless project execution, improved operational efficiency and timely funding for all its projects and acquisitions,” GMR chairman G.M. Rao said.
In a regulatory statement, the company said its stand-alone net profit for the last quarter of 2008-09 stood at Rs.9.32 crore, as compared to the Rs.3.74 crore posted in the same quarter the previous year - a decline of 75.05 percent.
It posted a net profit of Rs.97.67 crore in 2008-09 as compared to Rs.62.69 crore the year before. Total income similarly increased from Rs.112.2 crore in 2007-08 to Rs.165 crore for the year under review.
- Tube Investments of India net down Rs.11.59 crore - Aug 06, 2012
- City Union Bank to raise Rs.250 crore through rights issue - Aug 03, 2012
- ONGC fourth quarter net up 71 percent - May 28, 2010
- Kesoram posts Rs.26 crore profit in Q4 - Apr 28, 2010
- Mahindra Satyam quarterly net profit rises 56 percent - Aug 02, 2012
- Allahabad Bank posts net profit of Rs.224.50 crore in Q4 - Apr 30, 2010
- UCO Bank posts Rs.379.80 crore net profit - Apr 30, 2010
- Sonata Software net dips 64 percent in second quarter - Nov 04, 2011
- Hindustan Unilever Q4 net jumps 47.14 percent - May 25, 2010
- Reliance Capital quarterly net profit rises to Rs.45 crore - Aug 11, 2012
- Nestle India Q1 net profit up 9.75 percent - Jul 30, 2011
- Reliance Infra quarterly operating income rises 66 percent - Feb 14, 2012
- Idea Cellular quarterly net profit rises 32 percent - Jul 23, 2012
- Reliance Infrastructure reports decline in Q1 profits - Aug 14, 2012
- Titagarh Wagons Q4 net surges over 150 percent - May 18, 2010
Tags: acquisitions, crore, decline, economy, global meltdown, gmr group, infrastructure, m rao, net profit, operational efficiency, previous year, project execution, quarter ended march, quarter profit, rs 50