Girls outdo boys in CBSE Class XII examsMay 21st, 2008 - 4:45 pm ICT by admin
Chandigarh , May 21 (ANI): Girls once again outdid boys in the Central Board of Secondary Examination results of Class XII which declared today for the States of Punjab, Haryana, H.P., Jammu and Kashmir and Chandigarh .
The subject-wise pass percentage for boys is 77 per cent as compared to 85.98 per cent for girls. As girls fared much better than boys, they also helped to push overall pass percentage to 80.80 per cent.
“Over 90,000 students had appeared in the examination in the States including Chandigarh . School wise performance, Kendriya Vidyalaya got a pass percentage of 91.65 per cent while Government schools got a pass percentage of 80.94 per cent, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya and Independent (private) Schools have the pass percentage of 91.14 per cent and 80.57 per cent,” CBSE’s Joint Secretary, Regional Office, Panchkula, D R Yadava said.
He said the detailed result of the examination is available on CBSE’s website www.cbseresult.nic.in or www.cbse.nic.in. “The result sheets and marks sheets are being dispatched to the outstation schools,” Yadava said. (ANI)
- Girls outshine boys in CBSE class 12 exams - May 23, 2011
- CBSE announces results for Ajmer, Panchkula and Chennai regions - May 19, 2010
- Girls outshine boys in Class 12 CBSE exam (Second Lead) - May 21, 2010
- CBSE results: Delhi central schools outshine private schools - May 23, 2011
- CBSE results: Central schools outshine private schools in Delhi - May 28, 2012
- CBSE results: Girls outshine boys, Chennai tops (Second lead) - May 23, 2011
- CBSE Class XII results declared - May 22, 2009
- CBSE results: Girls outperform boys in foreign centres - May 23, 2011
- Sharjah student tops CBSE results in Delhi region - May 28, 2012
- Girls outshine boys in CBSE class 12 results (Lead) - May 28, 2012
- CBSE results: Girls outperform boys; Chennai region tops (Roundup) - May 28, 2012
- CBSE results: Girls outshine boys, Chennai tops performance (Lead) - May 23, 2011
- Navodaya Vidyalayas outdo others in CBSE Class 12 exams - May 22, 2009
- Over 90 percent Class 10 students clear exams in Panchkula region - May 26, 2009
- Navodaya Vidyalayas surpass others in CBSE Class 12 exams - May 21, 2010