Ghaziabad plots auctioned at record ratesJuly 24th, 2012 - 11:58 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, July 24 (IANS) The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) recorded its highest residential plot auction at Rs.122,000 per square metre, marking a steep hike in real estate prices, an official said Tuesday.
GDA Vice Chairman Satosh Kumar Yadav said that in the auction held Monday, the highest bid for commercial plots was finalised at Rs.144,000 per square metre.
This was the first auction organised by the GDA after the new Uttar Pradesh government headed by Akhilesh Yadav of the Samajwadi Party came to power in March.
- Ghaziabad authority approves Rs.200 crore for Delhi Metro extension - Apr 26, 2012
- Ghaziabad architect caught taking bribe - Apr 20, 2012
- Land bank, affordable housing scheme in Ghaziabad - Jun 26, 2012
- Multi-crore scam alleged in Ghaziabad authority - Jun 23, 2010
- Delhi Metro project to get extended to Ghaziabad - Apr 07, 2012
- Project to shorten distance between Delhi, Ghaziabad approved - Sep 10, 2012
- Neera Yadav granted bail (Lead) - Dec 13, 2010
- Now spotlight on land acquisition in Ghaziabad - Jul 18, 2011
- Uttar Pradesh engineer owns assets worth Rs.100 crore - Feb 26, 2011
- Putin declares income of $122,000 for 2011 - Apr 12, 2012
- UP's Bacchus lovers go from 'videshi' to 'desi' - May 16, 2012
- GDA to seal banks working from residential premises - Jun 12, 2012
- Chandigarh plot for shops goes for over Rs. 12.2 crore - Dec 17, 2009
- In spotlight: Haryana's land acquisition policy - Aug 30, 2010
- Ghaziabad councillor slams private developers - Aug 26, 2012