Ghaziabad doubles budget for infrastructureMay 22nd, 2008 - 1:17 am ICT by admin
Ghaziabad, May 21 (IANS) The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) Wednesday hiked the infrastructure budget for this township near the national capital from Rs.1,173 crore (Rs.11.73 billion) to Rs.2,249 crore (Rs.22.49 billion) for the current fiscal. A GDA board meeting, chaired by Uttar Pradesh principal housing secretary Harjinder Singh, passed the budget for infrastructure development.
Out of 48 proposals on the meeting agenda, 34 were taken up for consideration and 28 proposals were passed.
The board meeting passed the proposal to extend the Delhi Metro track from Vaishali to Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) complex via Vasundhara, Kinaoni and Indirapuram.
- Ghaziabad authority approves Rs.200 crore for Delhi Metro extension - Apr 26, 2012
- Sreedharan inspects metro extension to Ghaziabad - Jun 16, 2011
- Delhi Metro to reach Mohan Nagar in Ghaziabad - Jul 12, 2011
- Metro gets extension from Dilshad Garden to Ghaziabad - Feb 11, 2010
- Delhi Metro to be extended till Ghaziabad's Mohan Nagar - May 22, 2011
- Ghaziabad board to impose new cess to fund Metro rail - Mar 12, 2010
- UP goes all out for Metro in major cities - Mar 27, 2012
- Ghaziabad architect caught taking bribe - Apr 20, 2012
- Illegal constructions in Ghaziabad sealed, case against builder - May 21, 2012
- Delhi Metro project to get extended to Ghaziabad - Apr 07, 2012
- Ghaziabad set for makeover, to go hi-tech - Mar 27, 2012
- Land bank, affordable housing scheme in Ghaziabad - Jun 26, 2012
- Ghaziabad civic agency accused of illegal land sale - Jan 05, 2012
- Plans unveiled for hassle-free travel to Ghaziabad - Mar 30, 2012
- Ghaziabad plots auctioned at record rates - Jul 24, 2012
Tags: board meeting, budget, central industrial security, delhi metro, ghaziabad development authority, ghaziabad development authority gda, harjinder singh, indirapuram, infrastructure development, meeting agenda, proposal, proposals, rs 1, rs 2, security force, vaishali