Ghaziabad authority approves Rs.200 crore for Delhi Metro extensionApril 26th, 2012 - 12:32 am ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, April 25 (IANS) The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) board Wednesday allocated Rs.200 crore to the Delhi Metro for extending its network, besides clearing 12 other proects.
GDA Chairman Santosh Kumar Yadav said that the board had approved a proposal to double the income of the authority in the coming financial year. Earlier the income was Rs.1,368 crore and the target for the new financial year is Rs.2,282 crore.
The board approved 40,000 square metre land to the 400 KV power station in Indirapuram free of cost and five acre land to 220 KV power station in Madhuban Bapudhan housing scheme of the GDA, among other proposals.
- Ghaziabad architect caught taking bribe - Apr 20, 2012
- Illegal constructions in Ghaziabad sealed, case against builder - May 21, 2012
- Land bank, affordable housing scheme in Ghaziabad - Jun 26, 2012
- Ghaziabad civic agency accused of illegal land sale - Jan 05, 2012
- Delhi Metro to be extended till Ghaziabad's Mohan Nagar - May 22, 2011
- Delhi Metro project to get extended to Ghaziabad - Apr 07, 2012
- GDA suspends three officials for corruption - May 19, 2012
- Project to shorten distance between Delhi, Ghaziabad approved - Sep 10, 2012
- Sreedharan inspects metro extension to Ghaziabad - Jun 16, 2011
- Ghaziabad plots auctioned at record rates - Jul 24, 2012
- Metro gets extension from Dilshad Garden to Ghaziabad - Feb 11, 2010
- GDA launches call centre in Ghaziabad - Jul 10, 2012
- Ghaziabad board to impose new cess to fund Metro rail - Mar 12, 2010
- Another project to decongest NH-24 - May 04, 2012
- UP goes all out for Metro in major cities - Mar 27, 2012