German female Olympians pose in the buff for PlayboyAugust 15th, 2008 - 7:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 15 (ANI): Four German Olympic sportswomen have posed in the buff for Playboy.
Hockey ace Katharina Scholz, 25, sailor Petra Niemann, 30, canoeist Nicole Reinhardt, 32, and judo star Romy Tarangul, 40, got their kit off for the glamour magazine.
All four, who will each feature on different covers for the German edition, said that they were proud to show off their toned bodies.
For me it was a good opportunity, The Sun quoted Scholz, as saying.
Maybe when I look back after a few years I will be proud of it.
Not everybody can go on the cover of Playboy. I have no plans on a career in modelling, she added. (ANI)
- Does sex sell at the Olympics? - Aug 19, 2008
- Turkish Muslim model upsets family by posing nude for Playboy cover - Apr 20, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to host new 'Big Brother'? - Apr 01, 2011
- I might do Playboy as a 40 or 50 year-old, says Jordan - Aug 13, 2010
- I am the best hairstylist: Nicole Richie - May 06, 2012
- IOS sign seven elite Indian sportspersons - May 03, 2012
- I'm very vain, admits Gwen Stefani - Apr 06, 2011
- Katie Price says that she will have 12 husbands in her lifetime - Jul 27, 2011
- Muslim actress branded a 'western slut' after posing naked for Playboy - Apr 27, 2011
- Mad Men actress Crista Flanagan to grace the cover of Playboy - Jul 16, 2010
- Olympic judo: France's Riner wins gold - Aug 04, 2012
- Wimbledon: Sharapova knocked out; Williams survives scare (Lead) - Jul 02, 2012
- Hugh Hefner's fiancee shows off shiny engagement ring - Dec 31, 2010
- Suniel Shetty chief mentor of WSH's Bangalore franchise - Nov 23, 2011
- Olympics: Putin lauds 'brilliant' Russian judo golds - Aug 03, 2012