GDA launches call centre in GhaziabadJuly 10th, 2012 - 9:27 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, July 10 (IANS) To boost the quality of it’s services, the Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) Tuesday launched a call centre where citizens can register their grievances and collect information about a host of other areas, including housing applications and land transfers.
The helpline will function through the telephone and emails and would remain operational on working days. The chairman board of revenue Uttar Pradesh, V.K. Sharma inaugurated the centre.
Speaking on this occasion the chairman said by launching the helpline service through a call centre, the GDA’s image got a boost. Sharma said it is a forum to register not only grievances but to suggest the authority to improve its functioning.
The GDA Vice-Chairman Santosh Kumar Yadav, on this occasion, said that the authority has stepped up efforts to improve its work culture, induce accountability and make available quality services to the citizens.
The helpline will remain operational on each office working days from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
The information on new housing schemes, information regarding draw, information on applicants’ eligibility and information about the refund of the earnest money in case the applicant remains unsuccessful, will be made available by the call centre.
The applicant can seek the status of his application through right to information (RTI) act.
The farmers can utilise this forum to register their grievances regarding the acquisition of their land. The public in general can register their complaint in allotments in newly launched housing schemes.
The applicants can suggest the authority to improve its working on the telephone numbers 0120-6450580, can text the short messages on mobile number-09818988807 and can mail at helpline email@example.com.
- Ghaziabad architect caught taking bribe - Apr 20, 2012
- Helicopter service to be launched in Ghaziabad - Jul 06, 2012
- Illegal constructions in Ghaziabad sealed, case against builder - May 21, 2012
- Land bank, affordable housing scheme in Ghaziabad - Jun 26, 2012
- Ghaziabad set for makeover, to go hi-tech - Mar 27, 2012
- Ghaziabad plots auctioned at record rates - Jul 24, 2012
- Plans unveiled for hassle-free travel to Ghaziabad - Mar 30, 2012
- Another project to decongest NH-24 - May 04, 2012
- GDA to seal banks working from residential premises - Jun 12, 2012
- Delhi Metro project to get extended to Ghaziabad - Apr 07, 2012
- Ghaziabad authority approves Rs.200 crore for Delhi Metro extension - Apr 26, 2012
- Residents to spruce up Ghaziabad - Jun 23, 2011
- Ghaziabad launches drive to seal illegal mobile towers - May 25, 2010
- Remove debris from Hindon river bed: Tribunal - Jul 29, 2012
- Multi-crore scam alleged in Ghaziabad authority - Jun 23, 2010
Tags: accountability, acquisition, allotments, chairman board, citizens, earnest money, farmers, ghaziabad development authority, ghaziabad development authority gda, grievances, helpline service, housing schemes, land transfers, mobile number, quality services, short messages, telephone numbers, vice chairman, work culture, yadav