GDA issues notices to banks in residential areasMay 7th, 2012 - 7:55 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, May 7 (IANS) The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) Monday issued notice to banks operating from residential premises in the city and asked them to shift to commercial premises.
In the notice, issued by the commercial section of the GDA, the competent authority mentioned that it was the third time that notice was issued within a period of one year but no reciprocal action had been reported to the authority from 65 out of 68 branches.
“This is the final notice. If the banks are not shifted from residential premises to commercial ones, the notice would be sent to higher authorities, requesting them to initiate action against the branch managers. If the higher authorities ignore our request, then the GDA would initiate direct action against the branches,” said Suresh Chand Uttam, GDA secretary.
“We have intimated all the branch managers through the district administration also. For the final time, we have notified them to shift within 15 days of the receipt of the notice, otherwise their branch would be sealed,” added Uttam.
- GDA to seal banks working from residential premises - Jun 12, 2012
- Noida seals offices in residential areas - Feb 01, 2012
- Ghaziabad plots auctioned at record rates - Jul 24, 2012
- Land bank, affordable housing scheme in Ghaziabad - Jun 26, 2012
- Ghaziabad architect caught taking bribe - Apr 20, 2012
- Multi-crore scam alleged in Ghaziabad authority - Jun 23, 2010
- Sreedharan inspects metro extension to Ghaziabad - Jun 16, 2011
- Illegal constructions in Ghaziabad sealed, case against builder - May 21, 2012
- Plans unveiled for hassle-free travel to Ghaziabad - Mar 30, 2012
- Now spotlight on land acquisition in Ghaziabad - Jul 18, 2011
- Ghaziabad authority to demolish collapsed building - Jul 19, 2011
- Helicopter service to be launched in Ghaziabad - Jul 06, 2012
- Ghaziabad launches drive to seal illegal mobile towers - May 25, 2010
- Another project to decongest NH-24 - May 04, 2012
- Ghaziabad authority approves Rs.200 crore for Delhi Metro extension - Apr 26, 2012
Tags: authorities, banks, branch managers, chand, commercial premises, competent authority, district administration, ghaziabad development authority, ghaziabad development authority gda, receipt, reciprocal action, residential areas, residential premises, third time