Gambhir is Coca-Colas new brand ambassadorFebruary 23rd, 2009 - 8:24 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Feb 23 (ANI): Coca Cola has signed up Indian opener Gautam Gambhir as its brand ambassador.
The left-handed batsman would be featuring in the companys new campaign, Coca-Cola Open Happiness, to be rolled out this week.
According to a Coca Cola statement, its new campaign is designed to serve as a platform for all integrated marketing initiatives for brand Coca-Cola globally.
Gambhir has been roped for the first in a series of 2009 summer campaign.
India is the second country after the United States to feature the Coca-Cola Open Happiness campaign.
Gambhir was ecstatic about being signed for the campaign.
Coca-Cola has always been associated with refreshment, happiness and moments of joy. All these are the qualities that I closely identify with, he said.
Coca-Cola India Director Kashmira Chadha said, In addition to leveraging mass media, the entire communication effort will be complimented by a range of initiatives including in-store and on-the-ground activation across all key markets. (ANI)
- Coca Cola to roll out special Tendulkar cans - Jul 18, 2011
- Coca-Cola India's 'Support My School' campaign wins Silicon Valley support - Aug 23, 2012
- Coke to pull out of Mexican schools to promote anti-obesity drive - Jun 11, 2010
- Akki to do anything for thunder! - Aug 27, 2009
- Sachin inaugurates 100th transformed school - Jun 01, 2012
- Coca-Cola bosses axe 'love-rat' Rooney from new ad campaign - Oct 03, 2010
- Coca Cola plans to invest $5 billion in India by 2020 (Lead) - Jun 26, 2012
- India, China sales boost Coca-Cola profits - Feb 10, 2010
- Coca-Cola India and World Vision to support rural schools in India - Jun 06, 2012
- Imran Khan makes debut in Coke ad (With Images) - Feb 11, 2010
- Tetra Pak India joins Coca-Cola-NDTV 'Support My School' campaign - Aug 07, 2012
- Coca-Cola sales rise 20 percent in India - Jul 17, 2012
- Coke profits soar to $6.8 bn riding India, China sales (Lead) - Feb 10, 2010
- Coke's secret recipe shifted to a new abode - Dec 13, 2011
- US firms back 'Support My School' campaign in India - Dec 18, 2011
Tags: ambassador, batsman, chadha, coca cola, coca colas, communication effort, happiness, India, integrated marketing, kashmira, marketing initiatives, mass media, moments of joy, New Delhi, refreshment, summer campaign, united states