Future Generali Insurance to launch 10-12 new productsJune 18th, 2009 - 6:15 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, June 18 (IANS) Future Generali India Life Insurance, co-promoted by the Kishore Biyani-led Future Group that owns the Pantaloons apparel brand, plans to launch 10-12 new products this fiscal, some of which will be specially designed for women.
“Broadly the products will be designed as bundled products or products for women and micro and rural sectors,” Nagesh Rajanna, sales and business development chief of Future Generali, said here Thursday while launching the company’s new product Future Anand.
The joint venture with Italy-based Generali group is looking at launching two-three new products in every quarter of 2009-10.
Future Anand is a combination of whole life and endowment assurance product.
At present, the company has 14 products in its portfolio.
Future Generali earned a premium income of Rs.155 crore in 2008-09.
However, Rajanna refused to divulge the company’s premium target for the current year.
During the first two months this fiscal, the company earned a premium income of Rs.30 crore.
- Future Generali expects Rs.750 crore premium income - Oct 15, 2009
- Aditya Birla Nuvo to buy controlling stake in Pantaloon - Apr 30, 2012
- Aditya Birla Nuvo to buy controlling stake in Pantaloon (Lead, Superseding earlier story) - Apr 30, 2012
- Future Generali Life to infuse Rs.150 crore additional capital - Jan 12, 2010
- Future Generali eyeing 34 percent growth this fiscal - Dec 02, 2010
- Future Generali clocks 255 percent growth in premium - May 18, 2010
- Chola MS General targets Rs.1,400 crore premium in 2011-12 - Jun 02, 2011
- Chola MS targets Rs.2,500 crore premium by 2014-15 - Sep 03, 2012
- Non-life insurers log 17 percent growth in first quarter - Jul 12, 2012
- HDFC Standard Life to consolidate gains of direct sales force - Mar 08, 2012
- Future Group to exit non-core business - Sep 16, 2011
- Star Health to raise Rs.150 crore fresh capital - Jul 31, 2012
- United India to cross Rs.8,000 crore premium - Feb 14, 2012
- Future Generali to open 100 new branches - Jun 30, 2010
- United India Insurance targets Rs.8,000 crore premium - Nov 10, 2011
Tags: business development, crore, endowment, future generali, future group, generali group, generali insurance, India, insurance, italy, joint venture, kishore, life insurance co, sectors, target, whole life