Foreign investments worth Rs.541 crore approvedApril 27th, 2009 - 8:58 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 27 (IANS) The government has cleared 22 foreign investment proposals worth Rs.541 crore, including a Rs.237.2-crore project of Mumbai-based telecom company Tikona Digital Networks, the finance ministry said Monday.
Kolkata-based water infrastructure company Electrosteel Castings and Anant Raj Industries are also among the companies whose projects got the government nod.
Electrosteel will pump in Rs.157.47 crore, while Anant Raj will invest Rs.90.2 crore, the government said.
The Foreign Investment Proposal Board (FIPB), the nodal agency for approving foreign direct investments in the country, also gave the nod to the investment proposal of Walt Disney to enter home entertainment, printing and publishing business.
- India approves Walt Disney's Rs.1,000 crore investment - Aug 23, 2012
- Government okays 14 FDI proposals worth Rs.1,584 crore - Jul 24, 2012
- India clears 20 FDI proposals worth $373 million - Jan 10, 2012
- 16 FDI proposals worth over $20 million accepted - Jun 07, 2011
- Eight FDI proposals approved - Dec 15, 2010
- India clears 22 FDI proposals worth $112.5 million - Apr 20, 2012
- Government okays FDI proposals worth Rs.4,341 crore - Jan 13, 2011
- Govt okays FDI proposals worth Rs.2,727 crore - Sep 23, 2010
- Government says no wrongdoing in clearing Aircel-Maxis deal (Second Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Govt okays 19 FDI proposals worth $959 million (Lead) - Jan 13, 2011
- CCEA reviews list of cases requiring prior approval for FDI - Feb 11, 2010
- Unitech opposes Uninor's proposed rights issue - Jul 25, 2012
- Government clears 12 FDI proposals including Walt Disney - Feb 22, 2010
- CESC net up 137 percent in Q4 backed by tariff hike - May 08, 2012
- Home loans up to Rs.15 lakh get 1 percent cheaper - Jul 04, 2012
Tags: castings, crore, digital networks, disney, finance ministry, foreign direct investments, foreign investment, foreign investments, government nod, home entertainment, infrastructure company, investment proposal, investment proposals, kolkata, New Delhi, nodal agency, telecom company, walt disney, water infrastructure