Ford launches two new variants of Fiesta sedanJuly 14th, 2011 - 6:34 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 14 (IANS) American automobile major Ford Thursday launched two new variants of its premium sedan Fiesta powered by petrol and priced between Rs.8,23,500 and Rs.10,42,200 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
“This premium sedan brings to its segment class leading passenger safety, precision engineering and in-cabin technology,” said Michael Boneham, president and managing director, Ford India.
According to the company, the car delivers a mileage of 17 km per litre for petrol version and 23.5 km per litre for the diesel version.
The car models are powered, respectively, by a 1.5-litre powertrain petrol engine and 1.5 L Duratorq TDCi diesel engine.
“Both powertrains will be manufactured in Ford India’s state-of-the-art engine plant at Maraimalai Nagar,” the company said in a statement.
The sedan in both the versions is equipped with advanced bluetooth voice control that allows for hands-free control over six functions such as phone, music system, electronic climate control, air bags and electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD).
The company further said that its customers would also benefit from a two-year warranty that it provides.
- Nissan launches diesel variant of mid-size sedan Sunny - Dec 12, 2011
- Ford to invest $72 mn to expand engine plant - May 17, 2011
- Ford mulls fresh investments, plant expansion in India - Apr 07, 2011
- Renault launches Scala sedan - Sep 07, 2012
- Ford India to export Eco Sport; offers petrol, diesel versions - Jul 17, 2012
- Tata Motors launches Indigo e-CS VX compact sedan - Sep 05, 2011
- Renault launches compact SUV Duster - Jul 05, 2012
- Ford India to benefit from economies of scale - Sep 20, 2011
- Maruti Suzuki unveils new Swift DZire - Feb 01, 2012
- Hyundai to increase production of Verna - Jun 28, 2011
- Renault raises compact car Pulse price - Feb 23, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki launches SX4's diesel variant - Feb 22, 2011
- Ford launches small car Figo with four variants - Mar 09, 2010
- New versions of Tata's Vista hatchback launched - Aug 23, 2011
- Hyundai launches new Elantra - Aug 13, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,