Flight grounded at Mumbai Airport since MondayMay 31st, 2011 - 1:05 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 31 (IANS) A Mumbai-Jeddah Saudi Arabia Airlines flight has been grounded here since Monday morning due to a technical fault, airport sources said Tuesday.
Flight SV-744, scheduled to depart Monday around 8 a.m., is yet to leave from the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, they said.
Around 300 passengers on the flight have been shifted to nearby hotels, an airline official said.
Though officials could not indicate the time when it would depart, they indicated that the situation would be clear by late Tuesday afternoon.
A team of technicians arrived here from Saudi Arabia late Monday night to resolve the problem with the aircraft.
- Spicejet flight makes precautionary landing - Apr 13, 2012
- Emirates flight makes emergency landing in Mumbai - Jul 27, 2011
- Turkish Airways plane goes off runway in Mumbai during heavy rainfall - Sep 03, 2011
- More Kingfisher flights hit, government rules out bailout (Roundup) - Feb 20, 2012
- Air India flight makes emergency landing in Pakistan (Lead, Changing dateline) - Jul 09, 2012
- Jeddah-Mumbai flight tyres burst on landing, passengers safe - Jul 04, 2009
- Turkish Airlines plane skids; Mumbai airport shut till Saturday - Sep 03, 2011
- AI flight with technical snag lands safely - Mar 19, 2012
- Mumbai airport reopened after five-hour closure for repairs - Apr 23, 2011
- Mumbai-bound plane hit by bird, lands safely - Oct 21, 2010
- Technical snag in Mumbai airport hits flights - Jul 03, 2011
- Coach rams into Go Air plane at Mumbai airport - Dec 29, 2011
- Jet adds two international flights, takes daily roster to 100 - Feb 14, 2011
- Mumbai airport's main runway not yet functional - Sep 04, 2011
- Minor fire in Mumbai-bound flight, no casualties - May 28, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,