FlaktWoods India expects Rs.205 crore orders this yearDecember 14th, 2011 - 9:13 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, Dec 14 (IANS) FlaktWoods India Limited, a the leading global supplier of energy-efficient air solutions in infrastructure and industry sectors, Wednesday said it expected around Rs.205 crore orders this year.
“We are expecting a turnover of around Rs 205 crore in 2011 in terms of order intakes and are expecting that the new range of fans will help to push our order intakes by around 15 per cent in the first year and around 25 percent by 2013,” said FlaktWoods chairman Aloke Mookherjea, after the launch of the ‘Technopal’ range of centrifugal fans here.
The Kolkata-headquartered company, which caters mostly to boiler, steel and cement industries, is also looking to export its products and services to the neighbouring countries in the near future.
“The boilers contribute around 35 percent of our turnover, steel and the cement industries contribute around 25 percent each and while the rest is shared by the glass, chemical, fertilizer, food and automobile sector,” said Mookherjea.
The company has manufacturing facilities in Kolkata, Chennai and Noida.
The market size of air movement industry in India is around Rs. 3,000 crore, which is dominated by the unorganised sector.
- Dollar Industries eyes Rs.5 bn turnover in 2012-13 - Apr 05, 2012
- Wheels India to invest Rs.70 crore on expansion - Oct 27, 2011
- BGR Energy confident of bagging new orders - Aug 04, 2012
- Birla Corp eyes 3 percent rise in cement sales - Oct 24, 2011
- Italian boiler company to source components from India - Jul 06, 2010
- Roofers to start production soon at cement plant - Sep 17, 2012
- Realty business hots up in Bengal - Jun 03, 2012
- Usha Martin Q1 net profit down 86.5 percent - Jul 31, 2012
- UCO Bank's Q3 net jumps 10 percent - Feb 01, 2012
- Windfall for Tamil Nadu power equipment makers - Sep 18, 2011
- BHEL to expand boiler division capacity to 20,000 MW - Apr 05, 2011
- BHEL looks at South African market for CFBC boilers - Jan 31, 2012
- India takes first step towards ultra super-critical boilers - Jan 20, 2012
- Boiler maker uses comparative advertising to raise sales - Aug 15, 2010
- Karnataka gets Rs.5-trillion worth investment proposals (Lead) - Jun 07, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,