Fire destroys Adidas factory in GurgaonJune 23rd, 2009 - 12:34 pm ICT by IANS
Gurgaon, June 23 (IANS) The Adidas factory on Delhi-Gurgaon National Highway-8 was gutted in a fire Tuesday. There were no casualties, a fire official said.
The blaze started from the basement of the three-storeyed Adidas factory in Gurgaon late Monday evening and slowly engulfed the whole factory.
“It was a major fire and over 30 fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the flames. The fire is now under control,” the official said.
“There were no casualties as the factory was closed when the incident took place.”
- Fire in central Delhi building, no casualty (Second Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Four killed in Delhi warehouse fire - Nov 13, 2011
- Ten killed in Delhi factory fire, Dikshit orders probe (Second Lead) - Apr 28, 2011
- Two fires break out in Kolkata, no casualties - Jun 16, 2012
- Fire in finance ministry office in Delhi (Lead) - Jun 07, 2012
- Major fire at Delhi factory - May 12, 2011
- Auomobile parts showroom, furniture shop gutted in Delhi - Dec 09, 2010
- Fire at cosmetic shop - Mar 16, 2011
- Thousands left homeless as jhuggis gutted in Delhi - Jun 01, 2012
- Fire in Delhi factory - Feb 15, 2011
- Over 300 dead as blaze engulfs two factories in Pakistan (Night Lead) - Sep 12, 2012
- Ten killed in Delhi factory fire, Dikshit orders probe (Third Lead) - Apr 29, 2011
- Fire guts Meerut factory, sports goods destroyed - Feb 12, 2011
- 135 die as flames engulf two factories in Pakistan (Third Lead) - Sep 12, 2012
- 45 killed in factory fires in Pakistan (Lead) - Sep 12, 2012