Finnair offers two-for-one under corporate programmeOctober 2nd, 2008 - 10:54 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 2 (IANS) Nordic airline Finnair has launched a revamped corporate programme that provides more cost-effective offers to travel through the shortest route to Europe via Helsinki, the company said Thursday.”As a special autumn offer, two people can fly for the price of one to all European destinations if they are travelling on unrestricted Business or Y class fares,” a Finnair statement said.
“To avail of the fare one must either be an existing FCP (Finnair Corporate Programme) or FCA (Finnair Corporate Agreement) member or need to apply for membership,” the statement said, adding the promotion would run through Nov 15 and is valid for travel in the month of November.
The companies joining the programme will be extended with free membership with no obligations but several advantages, the statement said.
“The shortest route between Asia and Europe goes North and that is why Finnair’s routes to Europe via Helsinki are fast and straight,” the statement added.
Finnair flies to more than 60 destinations in Europe. Its route network includes New York and 10 Asian destinations.
Finnair launched direct flights between New Delhi and Helsinki on Oct 30, 2006. Flights between Mumbai and Helsinki were launched on June 27, 2007.
Currently, Finnair operates 13 flights a week between Helsinki and Delhi/Mumbai.
- Finnair starts service to western China city of Chongqing - May 17, 2012
- Finnair ties up with Kingfisher for smooth connectivity to Europe - Dec 19, 2010
- Finnair focuses on Asian routes to cut emissions - Apr 06, 2012
- American Airlines to begin Chicago-Helsinki route - Oct 07, 2010
- Finnair to select passengers' ideas to improve quality - Nov 23, 2011
- Finnair starts maiden cargo service to India - Sep 16, 2011
- Finnair begins direct flights to Singapore - May 31, 2011
- Indian food artist to judge Finnair quality - Oct 22, 2011
- Kingfisher Airlines, Finnair enhance frequent flyer cooperation - Mar 18, 2011
- Finnair sees India as key market for tourism, transit - Jun 07, 2012
- Pact with Kingfisher sees Finnair's Asia traffic look up - Sep 12, 2011
- Finnair introduces special facilities at 13 airports - Nov 05, 2011
- Globetrot free on Finnair and yet get to comment, critise - Sep 13, 2011
- Finnair to test anti-jet lag headsets - Mar 10, 2012
- Finnair serves seven more Indian cities in pact with Kingfisher - Aug 28, 2011