Finnair adjudged best north European airline for third yearJuly 13th, 2012 - 4:55 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 13 (IANS) Nordic carrier Finnair Friday said it has bagged the title of best north European airline for the third consecutive year.
Based on an independent survey of travellers from more than 160 countries, international airline surveyor Skytrax gives the award.
The award is considered to be a global benchmark of airline excellence. This year it was given away at the Farnborough airshow.
“Finnair is organised first and foremost around the needs of the customer, and our goal is to give peace of mind to travellers at every stage of their journey,” says Arja Suominen, Finnair’s senior vice president, communications.
Finnair is the only Nordic airline with a four-star Skytrax rating.
Finnair was voted by passengers as the best north European airline in the Skytrax world airline awards in 2010 and 2011.
- Finnair retains its four-star rating by Skytrax - Apr 13, 2012
- Finnair bags the award for best customer satisfaction - Jun 25, 2011
- Kingfisher, Finnair voted among best carriers - May 30, 2010
- Finnair starts campaign to collect funds for Indian children - Dec 01, 2011
- Oneworld awarded best airline alliance award - Dec 02, 2011
- Lufthansa, Finnair, Cathay most innovative airlines - Jul 30, 2011
- Indian food artist to judge Finnair quality - Oct 22, 2011
- Qatar Airways declared official airline partner for Indian Business Leaders Summit and Golf Tourname - Oct 06, 2010
- Kingfisher Airlines, Finnair enhance frequent flyer cooperation - Mar 18, 2011
- Finnair to invest in new cargo airline - Apr 23, 2011
- Air Canada voted 'Best in North America' - May 21, 2010
- Finnair to select passengers' ideas to improve quality - Nov 23, 2011
- Finnair inks dotcom alliance for hotel bookings - Sep 11, 2012
- Finnair introduces special facilities at 13 airports - Nov 05, 2011
- Finnair not averse to Kingfisher's direct flights to Helsinki - Sep 14, 2011
Tags: airline awards, arja, european airline, farnborough airshow, finnair, global benchmark, independent survey, international airline, journey, New Delhi, peace of mind, senior vice president, skytrax, surveyor, third consecutive year, travellers, vice president communications, world airline