FICCI signs two accords with China Chamber of CommerceDecember 15th, 2010 - 9:19 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 15 (IANS) The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) Wednesday signed two agreements with the China Chamber of Commerce for import and export of electronic and health products as Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao began his three-day India visit. Under the agreements, the two chambers will bring together their countries’ business communities besides promoting their companies. The chambers will also play a major role in organising members to take part in seminars and exhibitions.
They will provide necessary help in visa applications and cooperate with each other in jointly organising visits, training programmes, conferences and exhibitions focused on specific areas to enhance the mutual understanding and collaboration in a substantial manner, FICCI said in a statement.
For enhancing trade, the accord will ensure comprehensive support to the companies, with regard to business information, policy advice and legal services.
Rajiv Kumar, director general of FICCI, signed the accord for machinery and electronic products with Wang Guiqing, vice chairman of China Chamber of Commerce for import and export of machinery and electronic products, and with Liu Zhanglin, vice president of China Chamber of Commerce for import and export of medicines and health products.
The parties would also designate a working group in each other’s chambers to work out annual programme of exchange and cooperation at the beginning of each year.
- $189 mn of China's imports MoUs between Indian and Chinese firms - Aug 27, 2012
- India-China meet on trade and market access - Aug 26, 2012
- China's machinery, electronics exports up 30 percent - Dec 17, 2010
- US competition law to impact Indian exporters - Apr 11, 2012
- India, Singapore business chambers to boost trade - Jul 11, 2012
- Indian investors eye Ethiopian agriculture - Aug 29, 2011
- Premier Wen rejects Chinese 'dragon' vs Indian 'elephant' theory (Lead) - Dec 15, 2010
- Kenya eyes bilateral deals with China - Jul 17, 2012
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce hosts Indian president - Nov 26, 2010
- India, Pakistan to soon ink customs cooperation deal - Sep 04, 2012
- China for greater economic ties with India - Jan 19, 2010
- Appeal to boost rare earths imports - Aug 22, 2012
- Chinese premier open to wider window for Indian imports - Dec 15, 2010
- India, Kenya to discuss bilateral trade and investment - Oct 12, 2010
- FICCI, Exim Bank suggest initiatives for African economies - Oct 10, 2011
Tags: business communities, chairman of china, chambers of commerce, chambers of commerce and industry, china chamber of commerce, chinese premier wen jiabao, electronic products, ficci, import and export, india visit, indian chambers of commerce, mutual understanding, organising visits, policy advice, premier wen jiabao, president of china, rajiv kumar, substantial manner, visa applications, wen jiabao