Explosion in Nepal mosque kills twoMarch 30th, 2008 - 2:45 pm ICT by admin
Kathmandu, Mar 30 (ANI): At least two persons were killed and two others injured in a bomb explosion inside a mosque in Nepal last evening.
According to eyewitnesses, two persons on motorcycle hurled the bomb inside the mosque in Sarauchiya, Biratnagar, where over 60 people were offering prayers.
Injured have been admitted in hospital.
The administration has clamped indefinite curfew in and around the area since 9 pm on Saturday, nepalnews.com reported.
A group called National Defense Army has claimed the responsibility for the explosion.
Nepalese Prime Minister Girija Prasad Koirala is in Biratnagar since Friday. (ANI)
- Two dead in Nepal mosque bomb blast - Mar 30, 2008
- Fear grows as Nepal church escapes bomb attack - Aug 29, 2011
- Bomb blasts in southern Thailand kill 3, injure dozens - Sep 17, 2011
- 19 injured in Afghan mosque blast - Aug 03, 2012
- Curfew partially lifted in Bareilly - Jul 25, 2012
- Curfew in Kashmir village after clashes - Aug 07, 2012
- Fresh violence rocks Assam's Kokrajhar, Dhubri - Aug 26, 2012
- 30 killed, over 50 hurt in Pakistan explosion (Lead) - Aug 19, 2011
- Suspected militants kill two Muslims at mosque in southern Thailand - Sep 17, 2011
- Stone pelters on bikes attack Kashmir police station - Aug 28, 2011
- Five die in Peshawar blast (Lead) - Mar 11, 2012
- Guwahati blast: 50 detained, ULFA claims responsibility - Sep 09, 2012
- Senior cop dies in Peshawar suicide blast (Lead) - Mar 15, 2012
- Violent incidents in Pakistan since Osama's killing - May 23, 2011
- Chronology of recent terror attacks in India - Jul 13, 2011