Expedite energy projects: GilaniSeptember 30th, 2011 - 5:08 am ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Sep 30 (IANS) Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani Thursday called for expediting energy projects with Iran to help meet the country’s increasing energy demand.
He made the remarks during his meeting with Iranian Interior Minister Mostafa Mohammad Najjar at his residence here.
Najjar assured the prime minister that Iran would make all efforts to complete the energy projects with Pakistan, the official APP news agency reported.
- Pakistan looks to Iran to mitigate energy woes - Oct 20, 2011
- Iran, Pakistan to cooperate on security matters - Oct 25, 2009
- Pakistan, Iran to cooperate on security - Sep 29, 2011
- Iran to give $100 mn aid to Pakistan - Sep 12, 2011
- Iran to open bank in Pakistan - Sep 09, 2011
- Iran intensifies pressure on Pak to hand over Jundallah chief - Oct 24, 2009
- State Bank of Pakistan gets new governor - Oct 20, 2011
- Iran, Pakistan to boost bilateral trade - Sep 13, 2011
- One ton drugs seized in Iran - Jun 24, 2012
- Russia, Iran to sign anti-drug deal - Jan 23, 2012
- Pakistan offers Afghanistan intelligence in Rabbani's killing - Oct 11, 2011
- Pakistan-India dialogue increases SAARC significance: Gilani - Nov 09, 2011
- Gilani blames 'foreign agencies' for Baloch unrest - Jun 06, 2011
- Pakistan to buy power from Iran: Gilani - Apr 01, 2012
- Pakistani PM to visit France - May 01, 2011